To Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love is in the Air

So, i realize that i have not written in QUITE some time; however, this is a particularly special case, seeing as one of my, oh-so-sassy, friends is on the hunt for love.
Although i cannot disclose his name, you should know that this friend is one of a kind. A rather odd hybrid of sexism, spontaneity, and a love for grand gestures. To give a slight insight, once, this very same friend kidnapped me and took me a park at midnight to slip-n-slide down the hills. See? Grand gestures never seize to be exciting.
So, this evening we decided to meet up, and upon the first few sips of my rather boring coffee drink, he bluntly informed me that he plans on spending tomorrow evening out on the town with a girl of mystery.
Between dinner and a night of stargazing, which is what the date is expected to entail, there will be no shot of exciting stories to await after the date! Because in all honesty, I am a little nosey, and prying into his life excites me.
Stay tuned for post-date updates!
And hold your breath for all the events to unfold, I sure will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment